Ely Cathedral

Ely Cathedral is the principal church of the Diocese of Ely, in Cambridgeshire, England, and is the seat of the Bishop of Ely and a suffragan bishop, the Bishop of Huntingdon.

Possibly the largest venue in East Anglia, the awe inspiring Nave at Ely took twenty years to build and was completed in 1130. The same length as Ely High Street, it is the fourth longest Nave in any UK Cathedral.

The Howe 40/4 chairs, which fill the Nave, have enabled the Cathedral to be used for many different events including concerts, graduation ceremonies as well as corporate hospitality.